Monday, March 5, 2007

Why is PSE 5.0 So Hard to Use????

Why, oh why is it so. I've just spent the last hour trying to make a watermark in PSE 5.0 to add to my cards. I miss Paint Shop Pro - it was so easy. I was going to upload 2 samples but since it has taken me so long, it's only going to be one now!

Here it is. We did this as a Make & Take at a workshop I did on Saturday. My hostess asked for 2 step stamping and this is my favourite set for that technique. It's a no layer card, i.e. I just stamped straight onto the cardstock and added the ribbon for embellishment. Don't you just love the way I can add ribbon in a straight, but crooked line (although I think this was the sample I actually did at the w/shop to show everyone, so I did it quickly). Of course, it's stuck down with sticky strip so it's not going anywhere!
Supplies Used:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
Cardstock: Bashful Blue
Ink: W/White Craft, Chocolate Chip Classic
Accessories: Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, Lt Blue Gingham, sticky strip
Well, that's about it for tonight. I will upload some other M&T tomorrow. Gotta make the bed so we can go to sleep! Nighty Night.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the one layer card, looks great!
Can't help ya on the PSE, I use PS, you could always just buy one for $5, look on SCS, there are some gals that sell 'em. HTH

Anna said...

Jo, you card looks so cute, I love it, it looks so effective even though it doesn't have layering. The colours looks great together also. Anna