Sunday, July 29, 2007

BIG NEWS

Bet you thought I was going to say I've got a new job. Well that's not it.

The Big New Is -

We're going to be exhibiting at the upcoming Stitches and Craft Show, to be held at Caulfield Racecourse on September 5 - 9th, 2007. A group of my fellow demonstrators - Naomi Mack, Gail Kirby, Karen Woods and members of their respective downlines have gotten together and secured a stand. OMG how exciting is that. Come visit us at Stand 206 - we'll be doing demonstrations, we're also doing FREE seminar workshops (the seating will be limited so get in quick for these) and on the Saturday & Sunday, we will be conducting some children's classes ($5 per child, also limited seating). We'll also be having some great giveaways and show specials, so come by and say hello!

Due to my job situation being so up in the air, I'm not exactly sure when I'll be at the stand - the way things are going I may be there everyday, LOL! Most of my input at this stage will be in the planning and organising phase (take note potential employers!) and in the building of our show website, which will be up & running ASAP!

As for the job hunting, I had to drop out of a really great opportunity - unfortunately the location was just too far away. I felt the driving to and fro would have been too much. I was supposed to hear back on Thursday regarding an interview I went to earlier in the week, but I've discovered that no new is generally NOT good news in the job scene, LOL. Since it's been all quiet, I'm figuring I've missed out on that one (it was between myself & another).

On a brighter note, I did go for an interview on Friday for a position that I would really love, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments: