Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's Nice To Be Missed

Thought I'd better make a quick post, I've gotten some emails checking to see if everything is OK as it's been a while since I last updated. Until tonight, I didn't realise it had actually been SO LONG. OOPS.

So, yes I'm fine, I've just been super swamped with this job search thing. I cannot believe how much time I've wasted going to interviews with agencies about an advertised job, only to be given some sort of spiel about something completely different, and of course, not suitable!

Another annoying thing about looking for new employment is the number of people who do not acknowledge your application and then 3 - 4 weeks later call you out of the blue wanting to arrange an interview. You know, if you haven't got back to me in a week or 2, I've probably deleted your job from my saved list because I've figured you're not interested.

We also had Harrison baptised on Sunday just gone, so I've spent a bit of time getting everything organised for that. Harrison's godmother lives interstate, and she came down early so we spent a couple of days hanging out - read that as driving me to an interview in the city so we got to spend some time together and we spent Friday shopping to get Harrison a baptism outfit. I wish she still lived here, she's at least 6 hrs away - I miss her!

I've not done anything remotely crafty since my last post, I was hoping my Spring Mini mini Preorder would arrive today, but no. It better be here by the weekend or I'm in trouble. I've a workshop on Sunday and some of my ideas are based on those products in that BOX! I think I'll be putting in another pre-order next week for some more stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are missed Jo. Had a great day with Sue and Daniel. Good friends should live closer. Good luck with the job search. Can't wait for the mini catalogue. Take care Marlene