Sunday, September 30, 2007

October Promotion

So, tomorrow hearlds the start of Stampin' Up!'s new promotion, 'Spring Is In The Air'. During the month of October if you purchase the Looks Like Spring Stamp Set and the coordinating Spring Bouquet Punch you receive either Spring Flowers or Spring Showers Double Sided Designer Paper absolutely FREE!


Now, I'd love to show some samples of cards I've made with this set, however, I think I must be the only demonstrator in Australia who does NOT have it! Am I going to get it during the promotion? - well, I'm still deciding. I just recived my lastest order on Friday and there are another couple of sets that I REALLY, REALLY want (that I didn't order and am now kicking myself). I figure that if I really wanted it, I probably would have got it by now. So for those of you interested in the promotion, here's a link to Stampin' Up!'s site.


I have actually done a little stamping over the last week, I just need to take photos, a task that is determined by the amount of sunlight that comes in my kitchen window. It has been a bit overcast this week and the only day it was kind of sunny, I was rushing out of the house for a job interview. Hopefully, the sun will be shining brightly tomorrow.


Instead I'll leave you with a photo of my gorgeous little boy. It's hard to believe a year has passed since he brightened our lives! His personality is really starting to bloom. He's learnt to wave and say 'bye bye' and now, when he's tired, he'll wave at us and say 'bye bye' and take himself into his room and laydown, ready for us to put him to bed. It is SO CUTE! This photo was taken at this 1st birthday party - he just loves cupcakes, not so keen on the sponge cake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, I have just finally cut out all my stamp sets on the weekend. Must be time to buy some more(LOL). Harrison looks so cute, nearly as cute as he did with make up on. Have a good day, Marls

Anna said...

Hi Jo, How adorable is Harrison and looks like he's lovin that cake. Time flies with these little ones congrats on being the big 1 Harrison!!!. Anna