Wednesday, May 14, 2008

When Good Ideas Go Bad

This is what you get!  Yes, the colours are from Kristina Werner's colour challenge.  Just a tad late.  Last week was a VERY stressful week, with Jarrod's father being rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack.  He's been discharged, but they're still running tests to find out exactly what the problems are.  (On Thursday we were told he had sustained permanent damage to his heart, late Friday afternoon he was discharged.  What's the go with that?  He goes in for more tests tomorrow.)



This one is a little better, except I mucked up the placement of the stars, the blue one is too high.  Of course, they're stuck on with Mono Multi so they're stuck for good (I did try to move them!)  I need to make some more to fill in the gaps.  As a last minute thing, I covered the stars in diamond stickles to make them 'twinkle'.  The sentiment also has stickles on it.

 

 This last one, I  quite like.  This was more of what I had in mind, especially with the weaving effect.



Supplies Used:

Stamps:  It's Your Birthday, A Little Birthday Cheer

Cardstock: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue

Ink:  Whisper White Craft, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue

Accessories:  Jersey Shore DSP, Whisper White embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, On Board Accents, Jo Sonia White Paint, Diamond Stickles, Daisies from LSS, SNAIL, Mono Multi, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hi Jo,

I hope that your Father in-law is doing well.

I love all three of your cards. I especially love the weaving idea.....very cool indeed!

All the best,
Sam.