Thursday, February 24, 2011

JAI #56 - Sketch Challenge

Oh dear, looks like this post fell through the cracks.  This was my submission for JAI #56 - a sketch challenge.


Wasn't really sure where to go with this sketch, so I pulled out my colour coach.  I decided that Pink Pirouette would be be my starting colour and these were the colours that the colour coach recommended - Baja Breeze and Early Espresso.


All the stamps I used are from PaperTrey Ink.  Cardstock, ink, ribbon and accessories are all from Stampin' Up!

Sorry the post is so late.

Supplies Used:  All from Stampin' Up! unless specified otherwise
Stamps:  PaperTrey Ink
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla Textured, Baja Breeze DSP
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Eyelet Border Punch, Early Espresso Satin Ribbon, Big Shot, Lots of Tags Sizzlets, Stickles.

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This looks edible!! A very sweet card, Jo. Love the bright colours and that gorgeous little cupcake!

Patrice said...

I'm doing some serious blog catch up today. This is such a gorgeous card Jo, loving that cupcake!