Friday, April 6, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 - The Aftermath

Whoo Hoo, I graduated. 




I haven't quite finished yet, still a couple more techniques to go - I was going to do them tonight but the storm made it a bit too wet to trudge downstairs to the studio.  Besides, I had just cleaned up this mega mess, the floor is just as bad - just as well it didn't fit into the frame :)


Now I have to go and upload all of these into the class gallery before it closes on Monday. 

Hope you're enjoying your Easter break.  Catch you later

4 comments:

Sandi said...

it is amazing to me the chaos I also create in such a short time, and then from the ashes rises a project of color and fun, enjoy the process. Hugs

Anonymous said...

It was fun making the mess wasn't it!

ValB said...

Lol! I know what you mean. Lots of things to clean up. But it was sure fun making the mess! Nice to "meet" you in class.

KimB said...

You definitely have me intrigued Jo with all the different techniques you used on the tags. I hope I get the chance one day to try it all too!
Kim xxx